Saturday, February 24, 2007

Yada yada yada

Yesterday:
My CM class was totally frustrating yesterday. (A CM is kind of like a student teacher, a senior assigned to a freshmen class to help them.) R, who has ADHD big time, but had major side effects to medication, was worse then usual. I had to spend almost the whole period helping him with two worksheets. But a good part was B told me about straight knifty knitters, which I'm definitely going to buy right away, and about how you can make a tighter knit by using two strands.
Physics was good though. My friend K had a hot friend visiting. :) He's from Japan and is going to a private school here, so he came to our school for a day to experience public school.
For lunch I had a Vietnamese lesson with V and we made flash cards. Now I can say hello/goodbye (chào), how are you (khoe khong), and kitten (méo con) straight from memory.
Also I tried a new dose of my ADD medication (I went back on medication recently after having been off it since middle school), 9 more mg, but I didn't feel any different, except I was really tired all day. But that could be coincidental.

Today:
I was tired again after taking my meds, so I'm seriously wondering if that's what's causing it. I'm going to try my old dose tomorrow and see what happens.
My friend S called and wanted me to call her back on her cell. She thought I had her number but I didn't since my cell got stolen. Later V called and invited me to a new years celebration thing at the convention center. It sounds like a lot of fun. She said they were giving out giant umbrellas, and lots of chocolate. Yum!
My family and I went out dinner to celebrate my getting into Northridge. We went to this new barbecue place on Prescott, then had dessert at Pix Patisserie.
Today's Playlist:
Push It to the Limit (Corbin Bleu)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

omg. Shannon. this is so old. UPDATE